Hi Fairies!
It's SPOOKY SEASON! Which means every dookie you take from now on
will be a spooky dookie !
I've been making events in my discord server for Nostalgic halloween disney movie watch parties ~ Our first movie comes up this friday (October 9th) because I forgot to set the event for the first friday of october, but I'm so incredibly excited ! I haven't watched nostalgic halloween disney movies in AGES! So i'm definitely ready for this stream event. You can check out my discord server here --> [ Discord Page ]
Also I definitely missed telling you guys happy mean girls day! October 3rd is a very serious holiday in this household, granted I am the only one who celebrates, but that doesn't mean it's not important!
New Widget Alert!
There's a new widget on my blog!
In the bottom left of the blog, you'll see a message bubble! This bubble allows you to talk privately with me about anything and everything! I answer every now and then and or answer immediately if i'm just on the blog <3
Sincerely
No comments:
Post a Comment