+ Create

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Music & Love

Hi Fairies !


 

   I've been making music for about 5 - 6 years now, and I'm just trying to figure out where all my creative flow went. When I was a senior in high school is when I made my first song and it's been my favorite one so far. You can tell I made it in high school with how bad the production is because Bandlabs is absolutely treacherous without the correct equipment. 


    I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for almost 2 years and for the life of me I cannot think of anything I want to write about. My relationship is filled with so much peace that maybe that's what I could write about? 


    Another thing with making music on bandlabs is that it's way different than what it use to be. I can't make my own music as easily as I used to be able to so it really limits the process of making it feel complete. It's a lot harder to find a vibe that i'm looking for or even create my own anymore. For some reason it just feels like i've lost my spark in music, which hurts a little because it really motivates me for a lot of other things. 

    Life is so chaotic and hectic right now that it's hard to just slow down for a second and take a look to understand the peace of it all. The love behind every call and every "babygirl". The continuous security in knowing that two people can just love each other in and through the storm. 


    Because that's what love is supposed to be, you're supposed to feel soft, and taken care of even if it's just the little things because we all know the little things are the ones that matter the most. The knowing of being loved by the people that created the person you love, the people that raised them to be the person they are today and the person you've fallen and continued to be so in love with. 


    And most importantly, love is not supposed to be chaotic and or toxic. It's supposed to be soft and stern, because when someone truly loves you, they'll tell you the things you don't want to hear. They'll tell you when they're having a rough day and are not in the mood to talk, because let's be real, sometimes we're just not having a good day and don't want to speak to anyone at all, and someone that loves you understands that because they go through it too. Love is supposed to be easy yes, but it's also supposed to be real, and sometimes being real can be hard. Knowing that someone loves you back enough to learn and grow with you,

    At the end of the day, it's everyone's first time on this earth and sometimes the best you can do for someone and that someone can do for you is give us all a little bit of grace. We're still learning and growing in this life every single day. 


To be so blessed to spend my days with you.



With Love and Glitter,
   Mya Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

\n\n\n